Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WATER OF LIFE


I started painting this MYSTICAL WATERFALL on Sunday

Right after I gave myself to Jesus

I was filled with an unpeakeable joy

And indescribable Peace.

My heart was full of worship

For My Lord Jesus



Then today I was taken aback by a young lady who had gone in a different direction.

She had given up her journey to Jesus.

"Why?"

I asked.

" Because of marriage" she replied.

Then she added that her new religion

WAS THE SAME

"There are similarities.. 5 prophets...same prayer..."

I asked her to write the prayer in English and I would read and ponder on it.

When she was done

I responded.

I said

Truth cannot be broken.

Jesus is the Son of God.

If you take away this

then you take away the vital part of the truth

It is not truth anymore.

Jesus is the way to salvation.

Do you know what is salvation?

I asked her.

She shook her head.

I told her I would explain another time.



How can I explain to her ....



This encounter made me realize that people can give up SALVATION

without realizing it...



They actually think that

the religion they move towards is a

CONTINUATION

of Christianity



Well, this just goes to show that

fallacy can breed in silence.



So I shall not be silent.

5 comments:

  1. I saw peace and love in the paint. YES, TRUTH CAN'T BE BROKEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jordan. Peace and Love. Sounds like a good title..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title of the article reminds me of an occasion when Jesus was talking to a Samaritan woman near Jacob's well.
    Jesus said to the woman, "Will you give me a drink?"
    The woman said, "You are a Jew, and I am a Samaritan. How can you ask me for a drink?"
    Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but
    whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst.
    Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
    John 4:1-26

    Remember that water is very important in our life
    Water symbolizes life

    ReplyDelete
  4. So painful to find that incidences like this happens. But it shows that those who turn from the Lord never really know Him. Also, the deceiver, the devil roams around seeking those he can devour.

    Let us agree in prayer for this precious lady: "Lord, may she one day come to truly know you. Please Lord, do not let these precious souls be lost. Amen."

    Beautiful peace. But I think it could do with some beautiful, right shade of pale golden yellow at the very top...like radiating from the sky above the waterfall. Just a tot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jallin and SOS BELOVED. I will paint some glow at the top...was jsut pomndreing on it too...

    ReplyDelete