Thursday, July 16, 2009

IT'S TIME TO SPEAK UP

If you can speak with impact before an audience of 600

you will be able to move a room full of tired minds

and you will be able to change a heart.


If you can no longer wait in the sidelines
Hoping that someone else will take a stand
And speak up
No matter what

Then I wana work with you.

You can contact me at 013 837 0568 Malaysia country Code 06.

We can be partners for a better world right now

Even if you live faraway.

You are only a click of a mouse away.

If you are in Miri, Malaysia or anywhere close

let us meet up

and work out how to

take a stand.

My speciality is in public speaking.

I have wide experience in this area.

It all started because I had a calling

way back in 1986.

I won a couple of speech contests

across nations.

Each time the message came from Heaven.

No kidding.

I only speak when Heaven gives me a prompting.

I believe you could be chosen

To lead

and I could contribute in developping your effectiveness.

E mail me at
mikailchristiano@gmail.com

We will work it out

With His light before us


( I have changed the setting so that everyone from everywhere can comment

Sure wana hear from you

And don't forget to give me your email

or attatch a link to your blog )

No comments:

Post a Comment