Thursday, July 16, 2009

LEGENDS OF BORNEO

If you look at my older post FIRST BORN , you will have a little snapshot of part of a legend from Borneo.

I am actually not a lover of legends.

But I have written and directed a musical called LIAN ARAN.

He is my favourite Legendary Hero.

There is something about His story that points to what we are lacking: our spiritual dimension.

I know I can't seem to stop talking about this, but what to do, I write with heavenly promptings..

Lian Aran was abandoned by his mother when he was born.

Why? You see duty called her. She had NO CHOICE. She had to go and plant padi.

I don't know why but she put the baby in a gong ( which is heavy ) and it floated along a river..( like Moses )

and the Spirit of Love saw him from the Moon and saved him.

Mm..I will tell you what happens next in another posting..

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So interesting the story. What happen next after the Spirit of Love save him?
    Where's the father?
    Who'll take of him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jallin, I will continue my story in another posting. Meanwhile try reading http://www.maryannesstories.blogspot. This is a story that has man episodes. Read from my oldest post.....

    This story has many dimensions of mysteries and I am still going to coninue writing it

    Its called NORTH BLUE

    The land where there is no freedom.

    ReplyDelete