Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PLEASE COMMENT

Dear Readers

Perhaps you tried to comment and could not.

Please follow these steps and your comments will be shown

1. Start a gmail account
2. Start a google account ( in the process of starting a gmail account there will be a question asking you if you have a google account. Just start one following the steps as they appear.
3. Go to http://blogspot.com/ and start a blog by using your gmail info )
4. When you wana comment there is a question asking which account you are using, just clock at google.

That's it.

You know I think my mistake was when I made this blog in my settings I chose to accpet comments from people with google accounts... I think. I wana open it to all.

HOW DO I DO THIS?????

Please contact me and help me.

My email is mikailchristiano@gmail.com

Text me when you e mail me. 0138370568 Malaysia. Country code 06.

Sure would liek to network with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tarika

    Pls let me know how I can contact you so that I can share what I write on legends

    ReplyDelete