Saturday, July 11, 2009

LINES THAT HURT


This is Raphael Scott Abeng


An amazing artist from Borneo


He told me that there are lines


That hurt him


In my painting


"Water of Life"



I saw what he meant


I became more sensitive


And when you see my painting again


These lines will be gone


The colours that kill will be eliminated



Life is like this


We do not have to accept what we get


We can always pick up our brushes




And paint A NEW VISION



And when we don't get it right the first time


Just take a break


Reach that moment when you can't take it any more



Then ACT


and don't look back



Once you are changed


You are a NEW CREATION




2 comments:

  1. Your writings remind me of a song:

    I'm a new creation,
    I'm a new brand man
    Old things have pass away
    I've been born again
    More than a conqueror
    That's who I am
    I'm a new creation
    I'm a brand new man

    We forget what is wrong and struggle for anew.
    Our struggle is for a better tomorrow
    Forget what is past
    Go for better changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jallin, you know so many meaningful songs...

    ReplyDelete