Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PUPPY THOUGHTS ON STORIES


Somewhere
beyond this cage
is a place I long to be

And to get there I must discover the route
To this heavenly mystery

I heard that you could fathom it
in a blog http://www.maryannesstories.blogspot.com/

I wonder if it's true
Or just another piece of fiction
To mislead me

I guess the truth is only there for me
and only I will know
and if I never take the journey

I will be living my life
separated from the heavenlymystery

Be careful when you read a story
It could be about you
Be careful when you write a story
It could really be about me

And why write if it is leading me to nowwhere

So I will takle the journey
as Zaklion did
to the
RIVER OF NO RETURN

Be careful where you begin

And what direction you take
Are you going forwards
Or backwards?

3 comments:

  1. mummyyyyyy send me one puppy lahh.....


    -reuben-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour, never in my life I kept this type. I should have got one of them. But we are too far apart. A great valley set us apart so that neither you nor me can reach each other. More over the puppies are kept in a cage.

    An illustration between Lazarus and the rich man. When both of them died, Lazarus was with Abraham in Paradise while the rich man tormented in the fire. In his torment he cried to Abraham for help. "Let Larazus dip his finger in the water and drip it into my mouth because I am tortured in the fire."

    Sometimes we don't realise that we are kept in the cage of sin because we are blinded by the power of darkness. What should we do then? Pray to God asking for His forgiveness. Jesus is willing to forgive our sin. He set His blood on the cross so that we will be forgiven. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What valley set us apart?

    You should travell to this valley of PUPPYLAND.

    ReplyDelete