Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MISTY WATER IN BORNEO


MISTY WATER


That's the new title of my new painting.


I changed it after getting feedback from Raphael Scott Abeng


And you know what...


The painting makes me so happy


I think I won't sell it...


This painting is inspired by Niagara Falls at sunset.


In this picture I see my own life change.


The left shows who I was


Before I recieved Jesus.


I was OK...


Pretty good


Things were beautiful


But after I recieved Jesus


It became MISTY


MAGICAL


I always walk in the presence of God


Things are fresh


Like the Morning Mist


That new feeling


That indescribable fresh and washed experience


The lightness


Of having my sins washed away


Of dying with Christ


And living with Christ


That's why whenever I look at MISTY WATER


I feel exuberant.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! such a beautiful and meaningful painting
    Wishing you the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm glad you like it. I am painting another one...I will post is as it emerges.

    ReplyDelete