Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PUPPIES RESCUED


Just this morning I got a text from a friend who said I was a kid.

I cant deny it. I am.

And I love puppies....

But this is the first time in my adult life that I have experienced the mystery
of a how a free dog gives birth.

There is so much we can learn if we allow our pets to be free.

Maybe there is indeed a lot we can learn...if we allow ourselves to be free...

To be honest there are some moments when I feel UNFREE.

This is why I reach out in this blog... so that I can freely share what I have experienced

in my personal journey with Jesus.

YOU are free to read or reject whatever I write about.

But, you know, I would love to read your comment.

Do you feel that you are free to write your comment?

Just take a pen name like I have and you can feel more comfortable.

Now about the puppies and the mystery.

Well, no one really believed me when I said that Snowy was going to have pups.

Even the vet was surprised.

On 5 June she gave me a knowing look and moaned...

The next day she was decidedly slimmer and lost some fur.

I searched our garden...and dog house...ah....no puppies.

Then I watched her from afar...

She looked to the right and the left and then sneaked off through the fence to a nearby garden

Or so I thought...

Two weeks later I still had not found the pups.

You see, I actually climbed the gate and treked a jungle...

Yes, it was a huge abandoned garden.

I was afraid I would fall into the holes and that a snake would sneak up on me.

......

Today it rained.....

( I have to tell you that we prayed for rain last night because the farmers needed it )

And this evening my neighbour heard the pups crying at last


and led by their cries, located them and ....

I will give you a peep ...




2 comments:

  1. The bible also mention about "free" and "slave" men or women. In the past, in Jews culture they will free their slaves in the seventh year unless the person choose to be a slave for life.

    So are we the sinners, we are in the bondage of sin. To be free, only Jesus blood has the power. Jesus can forgive sin and clean us as white as snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Jallin. I missed reading you comments. You always see another angle and it is so bible inspired its amazing.

    ReplyDelete