Tuesday, June 16, 2009

DOORWAY TO HEAVEN


Can you write your reflections on the Doorway to Heaven based on the picture...
These are mine...
There are bars that keep us from going to the doorway.
These bars could be beliefs that we are comfortable with.
Some believe in rebirth. Does is make you feel you are going towards something?
I believe in being a new creation.. being born again.
I feel it now,
ever since I was touched by the Holy Spirit.
I actually have a personal relationship with Jesus.
How could that be...? That is the mystery ... and you have to experience it.
How to expereince it?
Seek and ye shall find.
If you ask in your heart...
He will answer you, I know it.

4 comments:

  1. Your words say one thing but something tells me you have many unanswered questions. When you are at the highest place which also happens to be when you are down at His feet, ask him, and He'll impress the answer upon the tablet of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for bringing back to the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus said, " I am the way, the truth and the life. No one can go to the Father except by me".

    Jesus is the doorway to heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jallin. Yes, Jesus is the doorway. Religion makes it complicated. If you are a seeker..I recommend the Gospel of John..That was where I started reading...Jesus' divine nature is well expressed by John...

    ReplyDelete