Sunday, June 21, 2009

ARE YOU GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?

Have you ever wondered if you were going in the right direction?

Thinking about the day when I nearly got hit by a bus...what was Jesus trying too tell me?

I was clearly taking the wrong turn and was driving out of a bus station in the wrong direction.

That made all the difference.

I was saved that day... by the hand of the Almighty.

Two weeks later I am pondering...

Have I been travelling in the wrong direction.

Well I have been a believer

But I wana confess here

That I never did realize the purpose of my life

Was to bring people to Christ.

How this escaped me is a mystery.

How did I sing songs

And say prayers

And say that I am a Christian

without having the passion to bring people to Christ.


I was clearly travelling in the wrong direction.

What about you?

Where is your journey taking you?

3 comments:

  1. Jesus was reminding his followers saying,
    "If you want to follow me
    Carry your cross with you and then follow me,
    Wherever I may be
    You must be there!"

    Jesus is reminding you and me
    to carry His cross,
    And to be the letter of Christ.
    For actions speak louder than words.
    Are you ready to be posted?
    Or to carry the cross?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was afraid when you asked me if I am ready...The way I see it is.. when Jesus calls, I can't say,...no....Who can say No to Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the Lord calls for Jeremiah to be a prophet, He said to him:
    "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart,
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

    Now, the Lord Jesus is calling for you,
    to be the messenger of truth,
    For you have been chosen ever since
    you are still in the mother's womb,
    So, be a person of courageous,
    For your work for the Lord in not invain.

    ReplyDelete