Thursday, June 25, 2009

MY PERSONAL SAVIOUR

Today 25 June 2009 will be a special day for me.

At 410 pm I received Jesus as my personal saviour.

Thank you my friend for praying for me.

It was totally spontaneous.

I guess the Holy Spirit had prepared this journey today.

As mysterious as it seemed, it also felt so natural.

I am filled with joy and peace.

Yes I feel like a new creation.

The Holy Spirit is moving everywhere.

Is the Holy Spirit calling you?

Be not afraid.

When Jesus calls, who can say "No" ?

4 comments:

  1. "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden,
    and I will give ye rest." (Matthew 11:28)

    When a lost soul is repenting,
    He becomes a new being
    He is a new creation
    The old has gone
    and the new being has begun.

    You know, there is a great celebration in heaven,
    The angels of the Lord are overjoyed,
    upon a soul who turned from his sins,
    who seek the salvation of the Lord.
    For this very day,
    your name is written into the book of life.

    Of course, the devils are unhappy,
    they will, by all means, seek ways to topple you down,

    But, remember this:
    Stand firm in the Word of the Lord.
    "Your word is a lamp for my feet
    and a light for my path."
    Psalms 119:105

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You are always there to give me a deeper perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermmm..
    eventhough 'm not a Christian..
    but i still believe Holy Spirit is everywhere..
    i believe God is everyone's saviour..
    he will help us when we need him..
    he won't leave u alone..
    he is always by ur site..
    Believe it,u will feel it..(:P)

    by,
    Stella~(XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! A new journey of love and discovery begins. May you find lasting joy and peace in this new life.

    ReplyDelete