Thursday, August 27, 2009

THE UNSEEN

Our conversation was left hanging,
"There is no truth" he said.
Somehow deep inside me I felt there was some truth
in what he said.

One truth I feel now is of Love,

We took a journey to see someone we love.

Eventho we did not say it but he knew we were there
because we love him.

There was so much laughter and spontaneity.

And open talk.

Reality.

You said you wanted to paint "the void"

The emptiness.

THE UNSEEN came to my mind,

"I am a seeker" you said.

"Don't get me wrong..I believe in God"

You said.

I did not get a chance to hear more about
the God you were refering to.

The one whom you said is "the same God"

The void is a that which completes the picture.

That is what you want to paint.

Is it?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Jordan. I like your art of arts post..I just discovered two new art blogs...watch out for them in borneo artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Truth is only kept within one's subconscious for a state, and sometime one doesn't even know...

    Does the conscious tell the truth?

    In the reality... the physical world...

    Maybe the Truth is No Truth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you saying David, that truth cannot be known when we are fully awake..but when we are dreaming...between the concious and the subconcious. Or are you saying that truth is bigger than what our physical mind can touch..Now I am beginning to understand why you are expressing the in between state in your paintings..between right and wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blog is fantastic! You move fast and it is an exciting journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. in reality, in physical world, it is full of perception. Our knowledge is limited...

    ReplyDelete