Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE LAST HOUSE


There was one more house...

He decided to try and open the gate....

Inside... she saw a hand moving the latch...

Was it a burglar or someone who needed help?

She went out, taking a risk...

"Can I help you?" she asked..

" Can I put this sign for a house on sale.."

A voice prompted her to ask.."Do you know Jesus?"

In her head she told herself, I can't do that. This is Australia. I will be accused of IMPOSING...

(IMPOSING??) "What,... you mean in Australia they are not free? Free to believe..?" I asked.

" They are free.. but I can't impose...they are very sensistive" she explained.

Actually, I did not see the point. I mean, if they are free, why should sharing faith be imposing?

Mmm.. It baffled me.

Seems like in other parts of the world people were also having problems about freedom.

I was amazed. Ironic. So much freedom for other things, but not for faith.

She continued her story. As she shared with the man, she heard a voice. "Prayer of salvation".

After some resisitance ( I CAN"T DO THAT I WILL BE IMPOSING ) ,
she obeyed the heavenly command.

( When Heaven calls how can you say no? )

He agreed to say the prayer. Then she invited him in.

After he prayed to accept Jesus into his life, he told her he was about to "kick the bucket".

What stopped him was..There was one more house , the last house on the road.

Her house.


And now he is in a Motorcycle Ministry.


This made me think.
We may not take people seriously
when they say they want to give up.

Christ steps in and whispers to us.

Listen when He speaks.

That is submission.

Jesus saves.
Today I saw this in a new light.

No comments:

Post a Comment