Sunday, August 2, 2009

THE QUARANTINE

I have never been quarantined

And I sure don't wana be

'Cos it would drive me nuts

Not to move about freely


I have taken my Freedom

For granted

So many paths to follow

I can go anywhere to explore


To get whatever I wana

Food, friends and books


But not everyone

Has this chance

And it looks like I sometimes

Waste it


But from now on

I'm gonna place it

Even closer to my heart

Knowing I may lose it


So before you force me to

Enter the gates

And not come out again

Let me ask you

Why don't you just

Let me be free?

2 comments:

  1. Quarantine is quite fun actually, just that we are not allowed to go out.

    Today is my first day of quarantine. I wake up very late. I went to measure body temperature. I watched drama in my room. I read the blogs.

    Quarantine could be a very nice experience. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....you will never know the value of freedom until you loose it... Lets enjoy every moment God has given us, making the most of it... Enjoy the quarantine experience as long as it last... shalom

    ReplyDelete