Monday, August 3, 2009

Micheal Jackson And Religion

I did not want to comment so openly on Micheal Jacksons religion

Isn’t it his personal right?

Yes indeed he has the right to convert if he believes.
As others have their basic right to follow the faith that calls their hearts.
No double standards I suppose.
Do you actually suppose God practices two forms of criteria for choice?

Well, anyway, here I was just surfing…

and I came across a website on how to , well,

adopt another religion
( I prefer not to use the word convert )

Well there were a lot of things I would want to comment on

but what really got to me was how the writer saw Jesus.

( okay, here again I give him the benefit of a doubt…
he has not encountered Jesus…)

He described Jesus as “Slave of God“

What I started to ponder on was this…
how differenty I see Jesus

And how differently I see God.

First of all, God is not a slave master.

The love that God has for Jesus is so deep
because Jesus is His Son. (Capital "s" for SON OF GOD )

And I am a son of God , an equal heir to Salvation.

No slaves in the picture.

There is no Master-Slave relationship.

There is a Father – Son relationship.

Very intimate. Very binding. Unbreakable.

That is why I have to make this post.

Because if I do not , then I am like Peter…

denying knowing Jesus…

I cannot deny knowing Jesus.

He is no slave.

Yet I believe He will forgive you

if you do think He is a slave.

“ Father forgive them for they do not know what they do.”

These are His words as they crucified Him.

They do not know...

If you do want to know

Why go for second hand knowledge.

Read what Jesus Himself says about

what He means when He says

"Moses brought the law

I bring the Truth"

If you do not read what Jesus says

What message are you accepting?

Is it the message that He brought?

Or a translated message?

And you know what happens when humans translate

A heavenly message

It depends on what the translater perceives.

If he cannot perceive the TRUTH

With all the mystery and paradigm shifts

What message are you getting?

Pray for an encounter and experience the heavenly message in all its wonder..

6 comments:

  1. My personal understanding about religions
    They all have the same goal or target
    to teach moral values about doing good,
    to train human race for humanitarian purposes,
    to gather people for unity, not more than that.

    A message saying:
    "All religions unable
    No matter how good
    Not even one can save"

    Then I remember the verse in Acts 4:12 saying,
    "Salvation is found in no-one else,
    for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

    Whose name is mentioned in that verse?
    John 14:6 gives the answer:
    Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through Me."

    Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jallin.

    My own experience of the many religions in our nation. AS far as I know...there is no concept of Salvation.

    In fact I never understood Salvation tho I heard about it so many times.

    Then one fine day I saw the Light.
    There is nothing complicated about the Truth.

    Jesus came to save us.
    Without Him there is no way
    we can be with The Father.

    There must be an awareness of the fall.

    We are not on an individual journey to be united with God.

    Its a universal journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read through, I thanked God that the message of Jesus makes sence to me. Again I wondered how such a simple message is either denied or mocked at. The truth remains, Jesus came to reconcile us to God, to makes us not just friends of God but sons. Thank God I am His son and tha has made so uch difference in my life. I can continue on and on but you have to taste it to know what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right.

    This simple Truth that Jesus brought is denied and mocked.

    In fact , it has been written that there will be false prophets and Paul warns us about it.

    Acts 13:6

    they found a certain sorceror, a false Prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus:

    7. Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and desired to hear the wrod of God.

    8. But Elymas the sorceror (for so is his name by interpretation ) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

    9. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes upon him,

    10. And said, O full of all subtility and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteuosness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What's ruffling you, my child? Let me soothe it.
    Hold the heart open." This is what we will hear the Father say to us if we would but listen to Him with a tender, open heart.

    Jeremiah 33:3 is often referred to as God's telephone number, as it says to us:
    "Call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell you wonderful and marvelous things that you know nothing about."

    Blind adherence to traditons, the fear of what the man/men/woman/women of violence can do to us if we take a different route from them, fear of persecution, bitterness, hatred, etc., often causes us to close our hearts to the Truth.

    But we can pray to the Father in secret, and the Father who hears us in secret will reward us. That is the Father's promise to us:

    "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the the houses of worship and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling as the people of the nations do, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. (Matthew 6:5-8)

    And we can call God our Father. Amazing? Unbelievable? Just try it, and you will find He is not offended. In fact, He gave us Fathers to give us just a glimpse of His fatherhood. It is so unfortunate that many fathers fail to be who they are supposed to he, and mar the image of fatherhood, bringing bitterness to their children. To those of us like that...go back to the top of this message...Let Father soothe you. He will. Trust Him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you.

    Surely it is the Father who has guided yiu bto read this post and moved you to write.

    Through your words I feel the love of our Father.

    Yes, I feel so loved.

    And my heart breaks for those who are still searching for this love...

    When the Father calls, who can turn away?

    Who dares to stop the children from running to the arms of our Loving Father..

    Which would you choose?

    To be eternally separated from your Father

    or to be given all you ever wanted except
    the knowing, experiencing the
    Love of your Father

    ReplyDelete