Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ONE RELIGION?????????????????

I am real upset...!!!!!!!

I guess God knew that there is something he wanted me to see.

It was on the cover of BORNEO TALK in Kuching.

Well, I try not to mention names and all but this time I am going to mention it because they should be accountable for what they write, right?

On the cover of this really good magazine was this really strange TITLE...

ONE RELIGION MANY CULTURES.

I was like..WHAT!!???!!!! Come on. You're not kidding me right?

How dare you write that, really.

What are you saying?

That there is only one religion and there are many cultures... that's all...?

I think I don't have to tell you more... you can read between the lines and imagine all the possibilities and all the ramifications of this statement.

Okay. Cool down.

Everything works out for the good of all who love God.

From the heavenly point of view this tells me. Wake up! Look at what is happening. And what are you going to do about it?

While we sleep people are building a whole complex and proclaiming ONE RELIGION....

Let us not just sigh and say...IN YOUR DREAMS...

Our strength... tolerance ... can be our ARCHILLES HEEL.

What is it that Jesus would do?

Ha , he just answered me....

The way he displyed his ANGER.

"MY FATHER'S HOUSE IS A HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL NATIONS AND YOU HAVE MADE IT INTO A DEN OF THIEVES..."

And he drove all the traders away.

Alone.

He took a stand.

1 comment:

  1. As long as the world still exist, there will be no unity because human's hearts are corrupted with its pleasure. Every heart wants to satisfy his own wish and ignores that he is only a mortal being.

    However, there will be time when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and that will be the time the whole world achieves unity.

    ReplyDelete