Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TEARS AND PRAYER

I felt my tears flow instantly

as soon as the song began

"Days of refreshing...."

I can hear the melody now

but here

my eyes are not wet...

It was overpowering

The presence of Him

My heart was swelling

My mind peacefull

All the mysteries that made me stumble

Made sense...

I thank you Father

for being here

being so present

I have no questions tonight

Just a deep gratitude


My heart longs to be with

the many who do not know you.

I did not know you

even though I had my chance.


Well, this is my second chance...


What about those who do not have a chance to find you

You will find them

wont you?

You will use us

wont you?


Lord walk with us

Teach us


To share who you are

And why there is no time to waste

For eternity is near

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord Jesus, thank you for your unrelenting work in our mids. You move the heart of mankinds who are ready to bring your work into completion.

    It is the Holy Spirit that gives the burden into one's heart to pray, meditate, observe and to obey God's directions. Feel free to communicate with God at any time, place and situation. The Lord is faithful to wait on your prayer.

    ReplyDelete