Monday, May 25, 2009

THE MISSING LINK

I was at a course for developping my skills as a trainer using online pedagogy.

Yes, you got it.

I was a slow learner.

One thing that freaked me out was when the trainer effortlessly clicked and moved from one window to another while I was still stuck at the window I was working on.

Not knowing how to navigate my way to the new window, I was lost while he explained the items in the new window.

This made me think of what happens when a non believer is searching and finds some information on Christianity but does not experience who Jesus is...

Sadly I heard many of my students and friends telling me about a religion known as Christianity and did not indicate that they knew what Christ was showing us...

The missing link seems to have been intentionally left out, plucked out and ( horror of horrors..) replaced. So.... they did not find Christianity just because of the missing link....

If you think you know what Christianity is.... do write in the comments....

2 comments:

  1. Christianity is derived from the word CHRIST. The first church known as Christian existed after the Day of Pentacost in Jerusalem. This happened after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, disappeared from his followers.
    So they clicked to each other practising what was taught to them. Day after day their number increased. They shared their properties. Later they called themselves as CHRISTIAN.
    People often confuse when seeing a person who calls himself a christian but not a follower of CHRIST. A Christian should reveals to people through his daily activities, his words or characters. Paul said in the book of James 2:17 "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." So as christianity if not showing good example is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this very meaningful comment.

    ReplyDelete