Tuesday, May 12, 2009

JESUS IS HERE...

I would like to share my closest experience of Jesus.

I was not born again then. Yes I believed, but I did not feel like I do now.

I was with my father in Mount Mirriam Hospital, a hospice.

He could no longer speak. He made a sound and those at his bedside turned to me. Without a second thought I said, he said he is going to die.

He made another sound, and again they turned to me. I said, he asked to see my brother.

The matron came and said he was not going to die.

I called my brother and my mother. My brother rushed to take the first plane to Penang.

While the matron reassured us that he would not die, I stayed by my fathers bedside.

Then I saw him look at someone above him.

Without a second thought I said, "Jesus is here"

Daddy openned his eyes so wide and went peacefully without any struggle..

I felt a peace that passeth understanding.

I did not cry.

The peace stayed with me throughout the time of mourning.

There were many tears .... but I did not cry.

I won't say I can't figure it out.

For me it was simple.

Jesus is here.

4 comments:

  1. Jesus said to Thomas, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

    If we accept Jesus into our heart as our Lord and savior, we are saved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this comment. I have always learned a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great sharing. It confirms God's Word: 'For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."' (Romans 10:12-13).

    'Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God...' (John 1:12)

    Your father, like my father may not have all the theology in place, but God honours His own Word. They believed in the Name of Jesus, and they have called on His Name many times, I believe.

    My Catholic aunty, too, before she died, called on Jesus' name because she was in great pain. Whenever she cried to Him, her pain miraculously ceased. She told this to me just before she went home to be with Him.

    He is a God of Justice and Mercy and Unfailing Love. HE IS A GOOD GOD. ALL PRAISE TO HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes , Great is His Amighty Love....We bow before Him...

    ReplyDelete