Tuesday, May 5, 2009

JESUS, KENAPA SOALAN INI DI TANYA?

It is 626 am. I have just read Jallin's comment on my post " The question bugging him"....

I had gone to the bottom of FEEDJIT to watch the life traffic on this blog.

Well it was my first time looking at where my readers were and what they read...

I noticed that I had a reader from USA when I wrote the post "Siapa Jesus?"

I wondered who the reader was and what were his questions. Were they questions that bug him?

Was he or she born again and able to see who Jesus was?

If you are reading this PLEASE COMMENT so that I can communicate with you.

For readers who do not understand Malay, my title means:

"Jesus, why was this question asked?"

I was refering to my earlier post about a man who asked me the question:

"Why do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God"

The thing that strikes me is that he asked me that question in a situation when I had not even identified myself as Christian. We were strangers just working together on a task.

This makes me think that the Holy Spirit is moving and people do hunger for Gods pressence.

If I were to write in Malay I would struggle... but here goes

"Jesus adalah anak Tuhan yang turun ke dunia supaya manusia dapat bersama Tuhan.

Jangan lah di ikat oleh fikiran manusia apabila kita ingin sentuhan Tuhan.

Sekiranya kita di lahir semula kita dapat lihat sesuatu kebenaran yang baru.

Hanya roh kudus yang dapat membawa anda kepada pengalaman yang di jelaskan sebagain kelahiran semula...

Sekiranya anda ingin tahu siapa Jesus, hanya mata yang baru dan hati yang baru boleh membuka kehidupan anda kepada jalan yang bawah anda ke syorga."

Jesus is the Son of God. he came to this world so that we can be with God.
Do not be tied to human thinking when we yearn to be touched by God.
If we are born again we will be able to see a new truth.
Only the Holy Spirit can bring you to an experience that is known as being born again.
If you want to know who Jesus is, only new eyes dan new hearts can open your life to a new path that will lead you to heaven

To my new friend, thank you for asking. It made me think.....



2 comments:

  1. http://y-jesus.com/jesuscomplex_1.php?gclid=CNba9be3rJoCFQUwpAod_Tewcw

    The web address above, found in the ad column of aminetto,com may intellectually give the answer to true seekers who want to know if Jesus is truly the Son of God.

    When Jesus began His ministry, Satan was the first to challenge His claim:
    "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread."
    "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down...."
    (Matthew 4:3,6)
    But what does Jesus Himself say?

    When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples...."Who do you say I am?"
    Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
    Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven..." (Matthew 16:13-17)
    Jesus did not deny Peter's claim, but told Peter that God is the one who gave Peter this revelation that He is the Son of God.

    Jesus always addressed Himself as the son of man, but when other addressed Him as the Son of God, He never denied it.

    (1) At the raising of Lazarus from the dead:

    John 11:25 Jesus said to her[Martha], "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; [26] and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

    John 11:27 "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."

    John 11:28 And after she had said this, she went back and called her sister Mary aside. "The Teacher is here," she said...;

    (2) When Jesus was accused before Pilate:

    John 19:7 The Jews insisted, "We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God."

    John 19:8 When Pilate heard this, he was even more afraid, [9] and he went back inside the palace. "Where do you come from?" he asked Jesus, but Jesus gave him no answer. [10] "Do you refuse to speak to me?" Pilate said. "Don't you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?"

    John 19:11 Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

    (3) Luke 22:70 They all asked, "Are you then the Son of God?"
    He replied, "You are right in saying I am."

    (4) And when Jesus cast out demons, they would shout out to Him, calling Him the Son of God (Luke 8:28).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus is indeed the Son of God. Its a truth we can only come to know by faith in Him. Its a reality we get to know more and more on a day by day basis as we walk with Him.

    Like Paul said.. that I may know Him (Phil 3:10). May we find the faith and strength we need to stay the course.

    ReplyDelete