Monday, May 25, 2009

LEARNING MORE ABOUT DIIGO

http://www.diigo.com/index

Dear Blog friends

I have been trying to teach myself how to use this tool.

It has a lot of potential and I am a slow learner.

But I feel the need to get the hang of it.

It's like the Holy Spirit is telling me to move beyond my comfort zone.

With the help of a friend I found a demo tutorial on how to use diggo so I have made a link for you.

Try and learn the skill known as bookmarking. It means you go to the web to find an article that is related to something you are concerened about. Then you click "bookmark" and it will be kept in your bookmark record. Thus when your friends whom you have invited to be connected to you, go to your profile, they will see a list of articles they can read too.

Well I have invited a small group of friends to be in my diigo group. If you are interested just let me know your e mail and I will invite you to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment