Sunday, October 18, 2009

THIS IS MY STORY

This is my story

This is my song

Praising my saviour

All the day long

This is my story

This is my song

Praising my saviour

All the day long



Tears streamed down

This morning when I heard this song

I heard you singing it

Somewhere



I saw many slaves

Many who met Jesus

Many who knew Him as Saviour



Overwhelmed by the presence of God

Cry with joy and pain

For the ache that could not be explained



For it is so ironical

That the Saviour has no place in the world

For many who are not free



So when the man found the precious pearl

He gave away all his possessions

To have this pearl



The pearl is the once in a life time meeting

When man comes face to face with his God

So how would that man feel?



He cannot speak

He cannot describe

He cannot deny

He just changes forever


There is no choice here

Which man would want to reject God?



Was it the Holy Spirit that touched him?

Was it the Holy Spirit that touched me?

Is it the Holy Spirit that moved me to write this?



And for whom do I write?

I write for you

1 comment:

  1. The pearl reminds me of Kino
    He struggles for a pearl
    until one day he found a big and shiny one.

    In the same way one who searches for salvation.
    Jesus in the only way, the truth and the life
    No one can go to heaven except by him.

    ReplyDelete