Sunday, October 11, 2009

HEAVENLY CHANNEL

Thank you for remembering me

I who have not helped you in any way

You must be anointed to know

That I needed a friend today



It is a miracle for me

The way you came from a chance meeting

To be my companion in this heavenly journey

Thank you for never letting me down


I sense HIS love so unspeakable

In the way you care so deeply

I found that there was so much to learn

In the way you suffer for me



Like JESUS

Like MY LORD

MY SAVIOUR

MESSIAH



A heavenly channel

Strange love

Unreasonable

Why do you love me

Only JESUS knows



Thank you

For I was broken

Now I feel a spirit in me

Awaken



I will keep on walking

Climbing

Praying

Fasting



Teach me

I wana learn

3 comments:

  1. WHO IS JESUS?
    If you want the answer, it is given in the site below:
    http://y-jesus.com/jesuscomplex_1.php?gclid=CM6G9Zrqtp0CFc0vpAodhy6sjg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus is the councellor
    Mighty God is he
    redeemer
    King of kings
    and Lord of lords

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jallin and Anonymous. I did go to the link... its rich with perceptions of Jesus. A really good analysis...As for me it's more like experiential knowledge. I am learning about Jesus as I pray and as I listen for his voice...Do you listen to HIM? God is so near... we can meet him if we open our hearts...

    ReplyDelete