Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PASTORAL CARE

I was looking for information on Pastoral Care for my blog Http://eagleslead.blogspot.com It led me to a book called " The Barefoot Counsellor". It made me realize that Priests are trained in listening and leading like Jesus.

To be humble and to serve. Ofcourse when we serve we really serve with love. That is unconditionally.

I asked a group of my students "What is unconditional love" Most of them did not know what it meant.

I realized I had taken Unconditional Love for granted...Imagine so many do not even know there is such beautiful gift as Unconditional Love.

2 comments:

  1. Love can be described in THREE ways:
    "Because" - I love her BECAUSE she is beautiful.
    "If" and - I will love her IF she loves me.
    "Although" - God loves us ALTHOUGH we are sinners.

    The first two are conditional love which is common among mankind.
    The third one is unconditional love which refers to God's love to mankind.
    For all have sinned and fall short of God's glory, and are justified freely buy His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. -Romans 3:23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I like the way you have put it

    ReplyDelete