Sunday, April 12, 2009

FIRST EASTER

It was my first Easter.

For I do not remember feeling this way.

Everything hits me in a different way,..after that day in June when I felt the wave of the Holy Spirit.

It's like I learnt everything again.. and understood for the first time.

That's why there is a Peace that passeth understanding.

I am angry.. I don't mind admitting it.

ANGRY at the puny forces that dare to challenge God..with devious laws.

Well, what to do. We have to call the devil, the devil.

Too long have we been so tolerant that we accept everything, including evil.

Yes , accept all evil just for Peace.

As tho life is about having Peace.

Not the real Peace, that's for sure.

Thank you for giving me this beautiful Easter surrounded with love.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jesus for the real love You put into human's hearts. That's the work of Him who came after your resurrection...The Holy Ghost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many exciting things has happened since this first Easter. The Spirit is moving powerfully!

    ReplyDelete