Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WHY ARGUE ABOUT THE CROSS?

I guess I was meant to find this information tonight and post it tonight. It must be urgent. 'Cos I was, u know, sleepy, and don't know.. why I decided to type 'Jesus and Muslims' and that suddenly led me to some surprising sites..

So much to read and rather disturbing I must say.

So much emphasis on the need to prove that Jesus did not die but was raised by Allah. Well, now I must say that as far as I am concerned My Father In Heaven did not do this so I have specifically refered to My Heavenly Father. I am accountable for what I say here.

One argument has it that Jesus did not have a physical body but a phantom body. I mean this argument was in a site trying to show that Jesus did not die on the cross.

The thing is, I ask myself... why la get so upset about Jesus dying for our sins? Does it show His great love as the Son of God?

What is so critical about dying on the cross?

It must be the fear that Jesus dying on the cross points to salvation.

And because there is a need to confuse people about salvation, thus the SPIRIT OF RELIGION sets out these detailed arguments to attack the simple truth...
that God so loved us that he sent his only son to die for us and thus save us.

Why is it so hard to accept God's love?

It is back to the deception of the master of lies... the cunning one... the one who allows lies to be told as tho they are truth.
And the most tragic lie is a faith that is accepted by those who are actually looking for God.

Heavenly Father, save all who are confused by the SPIRIT of religion... wherever they may be.

1 comment:

  1. Only the God can change man's heart, melted by the fire of the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete