Monday, February 9, 2009

WHY DO YOU HURT ME?

Why put me in a basket?
Throw me out a window
Cause me to fall?
Why hurt me?

Why wait at the gate
With eyes full of hate?
I am not who I am
You don't understand

I have fallen
Deeper than I know how to tell
I have been broken
I have died

I am no longer Saul
You cannot want me now
Not after all I have done
I hurt you bad

I wanted all of you dead

You could not change me
I am a LEVITE
I knew more than any of you
My heart was in one direction

Full of anger towards you

And now I know
I wasted my time
I was so blind
I killed Stephen

Now I see
What made him refuse to fight
I can't save him
So I will give my own life



2 comments:

  1. Being the chosen group among the twelves
    Minister in the House of the Almighty
    Fully equipped with the knowledge of the Torah
    Presuming that will be my documents
    Bringing me to the Almighty
    Unconscious of my hypocrisy
    That I was only but wasted garbage

    My journey to Damascus
    Became a turning point
    What a ray of bright light shone on me
    And a voice telling my past deeds
    Proving to be voice of the Almighty
    I was blind for days
    Unable to eat and drink
    Till I repent from my trespasses


    For I'm still not sure yet
    That I've grabbed it either
    But what I'm doing now
    I'm starting in a new journey
    Forget what is behind
    Struggling for what is ahead
    For my confidence is in Him
    Who gave His life for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Saul give his life for Him

    ReplyDelete