Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THE UNEXPECTED BROTHER

Why did you come so suddenly?
How did it happen that you brought me
A book so strange to me
Would this book set me free?

You say that it's the closest to the old
It all depends if you believe
Scripture is the word of God


Unchanging

Forever true

Kneel....

Before the presence of Love so Great

Before the mystery of the Prince of Peace

Let Elohim

Rule in your hearts


As the Messiah stands beside you



Put on compassion ,

Above all ...

Put on love

Do not lie to each other

Since you have put off the OLD MAN

And his practices you reject

Put on the NEW MAN

Renewed in knowledge

According to the likeness

Of Him who created him

4 comments:

  1. His Word is spirit and life..no book can ever compare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brothers are a wonderful creation of God's. I've five of them. Not very nice to me when I was growin up. Eldest one bullied me; younger one and me had sibling rivalry. But you know what they are? Brothers... One day I was upset with soneone. Then I was reminded: if you can love your brothers...you can love this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the Spirit is beyond description...now way can I explain...I guess you must get the HOLY BOOK and feel the touch yourself....experience it yourself...and without this HOLY BOOK... what is the use of reading so many many books?

    And brothers , yes...they see things differently..and love deeply...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why talking about love
    Love over ruled all things
    Sincere love comes from above
    He is the source of all eternal love
    God Almighty is He
    His word ascended through the Holy Book
    Piercing deep into the heart
    Separate bone and marrow
    Good and evil
    Transform wickedness into perfection
    Whitening the dirt of sins
    Into as white as snow
    Nothing dirty left
    Except cleanliness
    That's the power it brought
    The HOLY BOOK, the LIVING WORD

    ReplyDelete