Friday, February 13, 2009

CALL FOR HELP

Can someone help...
I can't post comments because the script I usually have to decipher is always loading but never appears...

SOS BELOVED...you have made me experience love in a different way ..in your posting INTIMATIONS ON LOVE

JALLIN...about being blurr...I mean when I am real blurrrrr... and wana give up...just knowing my friend is walking with me... helps me to go on...

I dont know how your valentines day started... mine started with a desire to restore lost love. mm.. I guess SOS BELOVED has influenced how I see things. And , well, the forgiveness issue is tricky. I learnt that the way God forgives us is so healing...if only we could learn to do the same, we would not be dragged down when we could rise up...It is the devils way to drain our potential and get us all complicated as they say....

So I pray that God will release me from unforgiveness and restore my lost love

2 comments:

  1. Valentine Day is a day of love
    An affair between pairs or more
    Between siblings, friends or family
    Love involves feelings of sense of belonging
    It is beyond descriptions except oneself knows
    Love that is either sincere or insincere

    I have a love story to tell you
    A new or familiar one, I don't know
    Everyone searches for it I'm sure

    A true love is patient
    Love means kindness
    It does not envy or boast
    Love is not proud, rude or self-seeking
    For sure love is not easily angered
    Keeps no record of wrongs
    Does not delight in evil
    But rejoices with the truth
    Always protects, trusts, hopes and perseveres
    There is no rules against such love
    So, restore the lost love
    This valentine day

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are always lovely in His sight no matter what we may feel or go through; as long as we hold on to the Lover of our souls and give Him full sway. He loves us so. We are His beloved. He cleanses us with His Blood, and soothes us with the Balm of Gilead. He is our comforter. We open ourselves to Him, as a flower before the sun. Then, wonderfully, there is no sting; only a peace and tranquillity that pervades. This is how we overcome. Oh, the power of His Love! Lets hearken to His call: "Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me." [SOS 2:13]

    ReplyDelete