Monday, February 2, 2009

BELIEVE A LIE

Because your eyes appeal to me
And I like what you say
And it seems you have a way
To help me
I am tempted

Believe a lie

Your lie is so attractive
So smooth to the touch
Comforting me
Promising me
What I yearn for so much

Believe a lie

So with the free will
I was given
I chose to listen to you
I took the apple you gave me

This is what I decided to do

With the free will He gave me

I listened to your lie

And today you are still lying to me

And I am still tempted by you

And with the free will He gave me

I have broken with you

For now I know

You have deceived me

You are still around me today
And you tempt others too
With the lies you write in books
With the traps you set for souls

I know who you are
The battle is clear
The hearts you have broken
Will heal

And with the FREE WILL

He gave us
We choose to reject you

We choose to decide
To go to the God
Who waited

And gave us FREE WILL

To choose






1 comment:

  1. In the beginning
    Adam and Eve were deceived
    Since the time of the Garden of Eden
    The world believe in lie
    Though lie means untrue
    But everyone seems to believe in lie
    Because it sounds persuasive
    It sounds not deceptive
    But it ends with destructive events
    So be selective in all persuasive traps
    It might smells aromatic
    Or sounds romantic
    Or tastes sweet
    But surely deceptive
    Which leads to eternal destruction.
    So, aware of crucifying God the second time

    ReplyDelete