Sunday, September 13, 2009

ARE YOU A PERSON?

I am writing this for you

The more I think of it

The more I realize I dont know much about you.

God the Holy Spirit

I find it hard to imagine who you are

And it is easier for me to speak to

God the Son Jesus

My relationship with God the Father is distant.

Eventhough I often begin my prayers " Heavenly Father.."

It's not like speaking to Jesus.

And whenever I hear an answer I hear Jesus.



But something happened last night.

I sent a message asking the Holy Spirit the Comforter to help you

And suddenly someone who was like an angel came from the blue and

comforted me

And so strange were her words

That I started to feel

You are really a person.

I still want to know more ...

To know you I mean...

So God the Holy Spirit

Won't you fill this space

Fill this life

Fill all who come

And all who are wandering....

Fill us and show us who you are

2 comments:

  1. Jesus said to his disciples:
    "It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counsellor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16:7

    Jesus said to Nicodemus:
    "The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the spirit." John 3:8

    It is the Holy Spirit that convicts the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment; in regard to sin, because men do not believe in Jesus; in regard to righteousness, because Jesus in going to the Father.

    ReplyDelete