Saturday, January 31, 2009

NOT GOD

How is it that you search for Christ ..
And you do not find Him
Not in the web
How come?

Instead you find Abraham
and went as fas as the Ten Commandments

Why did you stop there
I wonder
and you never even met Paul

Makes me realize that I have been blind
All this while

Cos I really assumed you knew
I never imagined you never had a chance to

Know the most unforgetable man

He is God

Yes the Son

The Beloved

I don't care how you feel
Cos its true

You can say it can't be real
But you're wrong

And I ask you just to take that chance

Read the Acts and learn about Paul.

You see he was a Pharisee

It seems he knew so much so much so much

All it served to do was make him hate

And you know where there is hate , it can't be true.

I mean the surest way to know

That you're on the side of evil is when you wana kill

And I tell you that was how he was

Till he fell and was called by the Son of God.

So if you are full of anger

For the Christ

He will come to you

Yes appear to you in a vision

Why He is just next to you right now

So kneel and call him Lord

Tomorrow is Sunday

It's time to come home.

For Paul was a Giant they say

He wrote letters and they tell of his mission

But eventho I wana learn more

In my spirit I can't connect with him

He is not God ..

But my Spirit can connect with

The Son of God

1 comment:

  1. In moments like this
    Upon reading the brief testimonial "NOT GOD"
    Reminds me of my personal experience
    Twelve December 1982 was my life history
    I was caught in the arm
    By the mighty hand of Him, the Son of God
    By the mighty work of His Holy Spirit
    Brought me into His right path
    Now I sing a love song
    I sing you a love song to Jesus
    Togehter with the heavenly choirs
    Coz you and are His sons and daughters
    Transformed by His Spirit
    In the name of the the Mighty One
    His Son Jesus

    ReplyDelete