Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Hidden Word

I am writing this at 3.50 am because it is urgent. I am writing for you.

Have you been wondering who Jesus is and why there are so many churches.

I was taken aback when a group presenting a study on Christianity gave a report that sounded like a history lesson. There were references to Christianity vs Islam. Well, Jesus taught us to love and if there are political tragedies, it is the result of the dark side of political struggles.

So be careful when this is misrepresented as a religious conflict.

If you are looking for Jesus, may I plead to you to google Jesus Christ, in English, and explore...do not be trapped by language and by misinformation.

For Jesus asked one thing of us. To love the Lord thy God , and to love thy neighbour as thyself.

The angels announced at his birth: Glory To Go on High. And Peace to all men of goodwill.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

He taught me to love.

He showed us by his own example that the greatest love is to lay down your life for the one you love.

My first encounter with Jesus was when I read The Gospel Of John in the New Testament when I was in university.

If you do not have a bible, may I recommend the King James Version.

The language is beautiful.

There is no time to waste.

For you do not know what tomorrow will hold.

Are you ready if Jesus should call you?

No comments:

Post a Comment